drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Friday, April 29, 2011

Tiger's cage

Suvvailence.

i do not believe that any slave is permanently trained. If at every time an error is made and not notice give leeway for me to slack off.

I used to own a small cleaning company. I would cut corners on what was done as long as the customer did not notice it. The couches were not moved all the time at least once a month but not more unless some one said something. I like the phrases dragging you fingers on the tigers cage. SO if they are not watching well can i help it if as a slave i forgot after all a slave is a slave unless there is a protocol or a dominant that watches everything well the brat does come out.Yes ma-am three bags full well maybe two and a half.

No comments: