drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

On a quest

On a quest.

So after reading my friend morning star her blog that is i started to browse the web for chasity devices.

I found 2000 to 6600 all model numbers of things that look the same. They were hooke contraptions where your manhood was stored till your lover or dominant released it. They were made of plastic , metal and wood. They held the penis up or down they squeezed the testicles or let them dangle. Some had inserts \(yuck yuck blah ). All pictured holding in monstrous cocks. One made of leather had eight straps puling the offending member up and to the stomach while the balls were pushed in theother direction.

All great for the few of that size but what about us smaller then monster. we might not warrant the device as we are not in demand for the same reasons. So i found a a Mini device and was very happy till i read what was mini. Now i was always told that the average male penis is six inches' long. So i was surprised to see that is was at the top of the smallest device. The scale for the mini is four and half inches to six and a half. No Virginia there is no micro sized . The smallest range excludes me from ordering off the rack sort of speak. So looks like i will remain free from such devices.

As for my friend all i can say is that i will try to keep it dry and out of your coffee giggles

1 comment:

morningstar said...

well you didn't look very hard... I realize the custom made ones are pricey ..but I did find a site for diy "do it yourself"

http://www.chastity-uk.co.uk/home_made.htm