drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, January 06, 2011

working out

Have you noticed that exercise equipment feels different when you work out in the nude? First, the seats should be heated; this sudden chill to the cheeks cannot be healthy. Then there is the ergonomics of the seats, as they seem to be made to interfere with the body parts or try to enter the body by the old divide and conquer. The covering of the seats who decided that a material that sticks would be a good idea of the areas that produce sweat?

Thank god for tiger balm, for those aches and pains and of course for cold testicles. A liberal dose with a good rub and summer heat returns to testicles and penis which in my case does not need the cold air to shrink it does it on it’s own. Exercising oh yes it is good for you at least, that is what I say when I first sit down!

1 comment:

morningstar said...

1 error