Hermit time was always one maybe two days at a time but not for long. I am sating here anxious because in a few hours I will be naked. Self enforced to give me the feeling of what it would-be like to be a 24/7 slave.
Where once, I looked forward to my Hermit time it was exciting I must say that these days do not carry the same feeling. There is drudgery to it and if I could get a good reason I would be dressed today. I would say that though would be a let down or failure on my part to achieve the feeling I am after.
The schedule for the week is Monday and Thursday will be the big cleaning days. Vacuuming, washing floors and cleaning the bathrooms are on those days. The kitchen clean up is every day and Tuesdays and Fridays will be light days sweeping and dusting.
Today it is exercise at seven thirty then the kitchen followed by vacuuming. Washing the floors will be after lunch should some one pop by for a coffee if not twelve should do all.
Then a few minutes for writing, answering emails to two when I once again joining those with clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment