Well I am happy as I feel I am returning to my old self. My Puckish nature has returned I do love to tease and gently annoy people. I love to set challenges up so they are pushed to prove me wrong and yet the odds are in my favour. Some would say an improper attitude for a slave but since there is no book or law for the slave that is accepted by lifestylers the world round. Not even a singular description exists as to behaviours it is more in the expectations of the slave then anywhere else. Yes, the Dominant supposedly sets the rules but really it is the rules the slave is accepting of . Oh And I love rules and protocols all the more chance to be played with or punished. Now some of my teasing is to instigate play but a great deal is to bug some people. Then there is the chance of loosing then the feeling is complicated like whether or not I am forced to fulfill the obligation in the challenge or tease. So yes a form of stimulating myself especially when you do not know if the obligation will be demanded if I am then I feel embarrassed as I usually pick some thing I do not like to do or should I say not want admit to anyone that I like to do it.
Yes Virginia naked men can easily be embarrassed. Being naked can be fun when in a fantasy world but having to be the only person naked in front of others is still not easy for me. So yesterday I dressed as an bdsm Christmas elf but three minutes in and I wanted to get dressed. So having to serve coffee and sit and drink mine in that state a bit embarrassing.
Though still fun in that strange way only a slave can enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment