Well no where bad I can attest to that. I have been mentoring but unlike past times I am not expounding upon what was done how I felt.No pictures will appear though some have been taken no discussion on what went on.
So I have sat for a while thinking what do I write I must write some thing but I have restrictions. In past events my naked ass was plastered on my blog or some one else's. Every detail of my submisssion was exposed for anyone to read amd see. Then after a while I would start to complain not strong enough, not nasty enough what I was saying was I still had control. Now I have a restriction which focuses my communication with one person. While I loved the noteriety of having my ass flashed almost everwhere I know am enjoying the peace of non communication and exposure. Rather pleasant smiling with one person enjoying the moment and sharing the fun.
3 comments:
What a real pity, we are going miss that cute little ass and cock :-((
It is a secret pleasure that can be imbued with as much chocolaty guilt as you can dream up in privacy. Nobody gets a taste of your candy! It makes it all the more delicious.
I hope you get to write something soon, though.
Post a Comment