In my Hermit time I always clean the house, There are times when I wonder why slaves should do things in a certain way.
I spilt some peanuts on my ultra clean kitchen floor. So thinkg like a slave I shouel be made to like them up. First I threw my robe on the floor, while I do not mind standing in a garage naked air transfers cold at a very slow rate however a tile floor will freeze your testicles in seconds. So there I lay pulling myself around when I had the miss-fortune of seeing under the ledge at the bottom of the kitchen cupboards. Now I know why slaves should not only wash on all fours they should sweep also. The junk that both the broom and mop had missed was unbelievable.
SO if you do ot already now and then take a look from the ground eye view you might get a shock or someone might get a beating if you are a dominant!
No comments:
Post a Comment