drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Baby it is cold outside

A nasty day to be outside worse if you are naked luckily I have a shelter. Which allows me to experience the cold in a manner that can be withstood. Ah yes talking about my garage again. I found out today that at minus 19 degrees there is quite a little wind that blows through. The temperature is well above the outside air and with no wind I can endure it for about five to ten minutes. When the cold clamps snap on cold nipples there is an interesting sensation warmth and pain. Standing there I realized today would not be a day that I would crave a paddling as my ass cheeks chilled quickly. I think that contact with cheek and paddle or belt might well produce a nasty tingling. Of course the rush of blood caused by the swats would warm the area and feel good I fear the stroke might carry a greater affect then on nice warm buns.

This lifestyle is full of love and hate things is it not!

No comments: