What Is more embarrassing, having a small penis seen by Men or women? Being exposed to women having to admit that I have ed useless to them or showing how little of a man you are to other men?
When I found out that I was not of gargantuan size I was at first shocked that it was not of an impassive size it was at a time when men changed in in the open at a public pool. I noticed that those of les then the norm would wrap a towel around themselves the others would not. Nothing was ever said so I thought nothing of it but when in front of an experience woman well it was pointed out when I said some thing about my abilities. I think thenis when my slave or submissive side came out. After that I changed in a ore modest manner as she said the other males were laughing on the inside.
Later on I took the role of a dominant as that meant I did not have to be naked I kept my clothes and dignity on. Yet the feeling of embarrassment was a strong one and most of my fantasies were of my exposure in front of both men and women. The attention given to small equipment made it all the more sought after.
A strong fantasy of mine is where as a dominant I am found out to measure less then what a Dominant should have. A group of dominants strip me in a military manner and then forced into slavery for them and their slaves. Never again allowed to own a slave or take the title of dominant. Branded as a slave not literally I have to close any of my dominant profiles and resign myself to slavery/ As punishment fo pretending to be dominant for all those years I must serve the goup and their slaves at any time much like O in the story not having the right to say know.
I was in a position of being the low man on the totem at a camp and found this to be most exhilarating. While the whole camp did not know the small group that I was with could demand anything from me. While they had some fun they were friends and did not enforce it as evilly as they could of as most realities are far from reality. Not once at that camp did I have dom feelings instead I wanted to feel the wrath of the disgust of Dominants. Worse I wanted ot feel the anger and disgust of those slaves that were once mine. The thought that they had served some one so much less was a wicked thought I had often.
SO while I have in the past considered myself a switch I wonder if such strong feeling means that I am slave who just has an evil mind? Perhaps my pride has not allowed me to accept what I really am?
3 comments:
I don't believe it for a moment. Some of the biggest pricks are found on the weeniest men! You simply are burdened with a mind, old pal! One that has a rich fantasy life, making up for the tedium of dealing with your enforced slavery to vanilla, for example.
I think you bore easily! I've seen your evil grin and had but a glimpse of the darkness behind your eyes - believe me, you are indeed a Dominant!
In the game of Dungeons and Dragons, when they set up player's characters, there are four characteristics: Good, Evil, Lawful, and Unlawful.
A character who is Good and Lawful must behave in a "good" fashion all the time.
A character who is Evil and Lawful must always behave in an evil fashion.
Of course, the interesting ones are the Unlawful ones! You can be secretly good, but pretend to be evil, nearly all the time, and vice-versa!
I believe you are simply Unlawful. You may never be "sure" even of yourself. No one may ever truly know you. Whether you are in a Dom frame of mind or a sub frame of mind, that mind is quite capable of experiencing the activity from both sides.
No fears, Old Warrior! Even if I saw you in chains, naked in front of me, I'd kneel.
Just to be on the safe side!
Kind words Deb perhaps it is more of a vacation from Domming that I seek
Perhaps the anser to the question will occur seconds before the journey ends.
Post a Comment