drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, November 16, 2009

Consequences!

Consequences!

Littleone mentions in a comment the idea of consequences for actions or non actions. It had to do with the last blog I wrote and it pertained to what would happen if I did not write it. Nothing would happened as the Dom in question did not give me any consequences instead he offered a rewaird.

Her question of statement pertained more I think to the subject of actions and how he would handle some one like me. As I mentioned in the last blog he is in Texas and sort of retired so it would never become a reality but he did mention a boot camp that he was going to send me the itinerary to the camps he used to run. Which I am hopefully still going to get?

But consequences really have no affect or effect on those who have choice whether or not to accept them. As well as, in the enforcement of them. So you could say well you would be black balled but then there are those that will still play as the word of mouth would go only so far as the community is large. There are no levels of slavery to be demote through the ranks, no boot camps or prison s for the wicked misbehaving bdsmers. I attended a punishment party nearly thirty years ago, which is a novel idea, but I think if really was just a role play intense but a role play. SO what can you do to a slave as punishments spank them? Humiliate them or perhaps use the as your slave hmmm that has been done but that is why I was in bdsm. Now I have offered amentds to all the Dominants that I offended or might have offended and offered to accept their idea for punishment but their punishment did not really cause me to say well I will never do that again nor did it force me to loose any control ofver my free choice or freedom so like our justice system not a punishment nor a rehabilitation of my ways.

So it is with hope and anticipation that I wait for my retired Texan to let me know how would he break me and make me to be a good slave.
Of course by writing this blog it pushes the other down wher eless eyes with run across it ;)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hmm... "how he would break me..."

I recall you mentioning once that you wanted Lions in your bed, not mice. That you didn't approve of Doms who chose to "break" their subs or slaves, to weaken their self-esteem.

I personally would never want to be "broken." But my Lord Dragonwood, simply by being my Lord, simply by watching, by paying attention, has managed to modify my behaviour - and I mean beyond the play session.

Even though our "play" has a definite beginning and a definite ending, My Lord's attention has caused me to become aware - aware outside of playtime, aware of what I say and it's impact, of what I do... I am becoming the person I want to be, the person my Lord loves...

BDSM is as infinite as the individuals involved.

Master CLoud, may you NEVER be "broken".

I've never liked the lyrics to the song "The Wind Beneath my Wings". I prefer to say the words, "The wind THAT LIFTS my wings."

My Lord's mastery of me LIFTS me to His level of understanding, His level of behaviour, His level of respect...

He is the wind that LIFTS my wings. His goal is to heal me, grow me, encourage me, train me UP.

You, Master CLoud, should never be "broken." But you may find yourself changed, from time to time.