Blood tests.
A normal occurrence for me about every four months, I fast go to the hospital bleed into a test tube and pee in a cup. Nothing too great there.
Today I sat down and this blond labrech proceeded to take my blood. She for one reason or another could not find a vein. Now I know of a few people that will smile at inappropriate times when she asked if it hurt and I said yes she smiled. She continued to smile as no blood was entering into the test tube. Prodding and poking around with the needle, the more she caused the more she smiled. Now I know the smile was due to nervousness at not being able to do something she had done a thousand times before but it was a smile that increased with pain. My pain to be exact and that was making the whole experience far more delightful then usually.
After she switch arms only to go through the whole routine again with smiles she then instructed me how to take my urine sample. She giggled out loud when describing how to clean the area and how to pee. It was most refreshing to see a bit of humanity in usual cold personalities. So I think this could almost be chalked up to my first needle play I do not know if there is a fetish on penis washing but that was of equal fun at least for me. So I do not know how well I will do on my tests but the experience of taking blood certainly improved today.
No comments:
Post a Comment