drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

How difficult is it?

How difficult is it for some people to understand what a slave offers. I recently put up an add on Craig’s list. Offering my services as a slave. A friend had urged me to do so and I thought what to hell what is the difference between it and a Collarme.

Well the first thing is that those that are horny or excited do not read at all. When they see and add they seem all to think with their dick and nothing else. I wrote in the as my desires to serve, no string house work well one string I had to be treated as a naked slave. So I would suspect if I read the ad that the housework would be done at their houses not mine. The second point is that gay guys are just as bad at reading. Every one that contacted me asked for my package size. It was in the ad as well as that I had ED.

Then the question from one that did read what do I do with a slave? Well at least twenty things come to mind how about if you are not into giving pain then your sex slave, how about your house cleaned for free then there is, well I am sure you can come up with twenty your selves.

Well it was sort of fun just not the fun I was looking for. Will I try Craig’s again yes but I will print slowly.

No comments: