drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Friday, June 05, 2009

A coffee conversation

The old conversation of group dynamics spuring play on and a community dedicated to living the lifestyle came up at coffee today. The main question would be how long would it be before you tired of it.

I wonder about a side thought how long could the Dominants last having to constantly being in role to proved the lifestyle since there would be the ones in control. Are there truly dominant personalities that could go about the day in completion with other dominants achievements? Would they be able to compromise with other Dominants?

I feel it would be easier on the subs and slaves as they wuld really be the ones taken care of by many eyes of dominants rather then the usual one. It would be interesting to see how I wold fare now knowing which dominants would catch a break in the rules, protocols or just take a fancy to torturing me because it is their right to.

So many questions so few answers ah finding the answers is the journey is it not.

No comments: