Last night we had a rainstorm. It poured rained but with no wind. This brought back a memory of the first time I sat naked in the rain. At first I was going to in from the rain but I was alone at home, it was late at night and I wanted to see how long I could stand the cold rain on me. The first drops stung with cold. As my body became covered in the rain I felt extremely good and you cold say at one with nature. I stayed there for about fifteen minutes till the rain stopped. I had often thought that I would take soap next time and see if I could wash and rinse just to see what type of predicament I could put myself into, but the opportunity has never presented itself again a shame but a great memory.
I then went on to other memories, the first session specifically the first spanking by my past Dominants. How they started how they first touched me. Each so individual at the task of hitting my ass, it is astonishing that such a task could have so many variations. They all had a twist of held their hand differently. What weapons they used next on me the sensation of their touch, the control they had on me at that moment in time. The wild thing about getting a new dominant is that I almost feel like a virgin with them.
Bondage also is different with each of those I have played with. How they pull the ropes. Penetration is another the strap-on used how they use them sensual or to punish fast or slow and deep. So many memories all from a rain storm.
No comments:
Post a Comment