drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Vacations

TThe idea of a vacation in the lifestyle has always been an ideal location for any sub or slave. Who else would love to go off for a week or two knowing they will be stripped, humiliated, serve others, do house work be beaten for errors perform sexual service and whipped at night to please a dominant. Then when the dominants get to stretch I out in a nice bed you are shackle or put into bondage then woken before the light to prepare for your dominant. The only thing that could make it even more wicked would be if you did not know who you would be serving, totally wild.

Yes the first day of spring like weather, sun and warm breezes. Ah now if there were a vacation spa such as that I would save my pennies. Perhaps a Craig’s list for bdsmers. No strings house work for a week away serving an unknown dominant. Yes I know there are some pros that would but the counting how much money was to be made might be a turn off at least for this slave. I meant a dominant that would get as much enjoyment out of the service as the slave. Also knowing that the slave is gone in a week.

Vacations are like fantasies at time you dream big then go to Plattsburg for a day. It is good to have dreams.

edit

No comments: