. When you are getting to be an older slave and without real prospects of being played with let alone owned you tend excited when an email comes from Collar me you tend to close your eyes when you open your email and find this lovely looking African women wants to talk to you. Yes I know of the scams but let me enjoy the moment for 60 seconds or so.
Some of my friends will tell you I have a soft spot for Red Hair, Freckles, Oriental and African women that is Black women. Which is sort of true but I have a soft spot for all Dominant women they merely have to whisper a few words in my ear and I am naked, kneeling at their feet. Of course if I ever found all three in one women and she wore leather and was a nasty Dominant and was of oriental descent then I would say I found my idea of the perfect women. So I would like to believe that this young woman has contacted me because she enjoys the art of Domination.
Now I feel if you are going to dominate some one you should be able to communicate. An example of her writing:
“well i will make u nake on cam when chating with u and u will also see me on cam and then u humilate u to my friends and family”
Okay I could sort of understand this and it did help in creating a few fantasies one going to Africa and the other who was in her family did that mean the whole village she lived in? I did inform her earlier that I could not web cam as mine if not working. When I asked for how she punished or one of her experiences she did not reply or at least has not replied to my last email. Like those old tavelogs As I wave . I must say goodbye to the Village of Tema still looking to have a white slave to kick around and return to freezing my ass off in Canada. So now I think I will strip and do a few minute of hermit time in my den hoping for a postal women to knock at my den window and want to give me a special delivery. Perhaps she has a paddle she wants to try or an envelop TO: new slave of Tema, a one way ticket on Bondage air lines Freight. Well has some one got a better fantasy?
No comments:
Post a Comment