They are fun things at times and drudgery at other times. They are fun to see how close we can come without breaking them or more to the point see whether or not we get caught when we do break them. Some times we get punished sometimes we get to distort the rule enough that it falls by the side.
I had posted that the only area on my body to be shaved would be my testicles and penis until I was owned. Well when you make the rules it is easy to let them drop a bit. So instead of every day I let it go for four days. I decide to do a dry shave as I had stated today and all went well until I sprayed on my Cologne. It would seem that the stubble was enough to pull at the razor allowing it to scrape some skin along with the hair. testicles on fire would be one expression I could say. This after I found out that sensitive areas first brushed with toothpaste are great the first time but that tooth brush and the paste makes the sensitive areas less tough for the sencond day of scrubbing. So I got the lesson today stay with the rules otherwise it is gonging to hurt some how.
Now as for the rules I will post them all soon why you say well so that I cannot easily change them. At least this way I know someone will say hey you are not supposed to do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment