drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Hygiene and some old style punishment

What happens when you leave a slave alone? Well they get into all sorts of things. Since I am again trying to be a good slave I have set certain rules for myself. Breaking of these rules should have consequence but self-flagellation is not the best thing. I have looked into the past for some novel ideas.

First though not a total shave of my pubic area I have singled out my testicles and penis for shaving each day. I did try menthol shaving cream it gave a pleasant feeling but nothing painful so I have elected to dry shave the areas mentioned then rub them down with alcohol. Now there was a suggestion to me to use toothpaste in the area and I have tried toothpaste to replace ginger. While a nice stimulation I find it does not last very long on the inside. It does produce a nice sensation when a toothbrush is used to apply to any sensitive areas such as nipples, anus and around the anus. The stimulation is greater the longer you brush but again measuring the effect it is not that long.

I also put in effect a no swearing policy and thought well the old wash the mouth out with soap. Well do you know that most soap has creams or oils in them? So instead of gagging with that horrible taste my mouth just got slimy. Since I do not swallow I spat it out the only lasting affect well my tongue feels moist and has a smoother touch to it.

I would guess it is back to butt plugs, nipple clamps and the odd ginger root for punishments. Now for hygiene well I now have a sensitive area tooth brush to use with tooth past so that all area with have that minty fresh sting to it. The shaving will be every day and very dry but I might change the alcohol from time to time to lemons or some sort of liniment. Hopefully, that will put a spring in my step and a new air about me. The question now is what tooth paste has a really long lasting affect? so suggestion are always welcome!

No comments: