drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Delicous sensation

I was in my work shop and fooling around with a new paddle I was trying to fit together. I have not had much time to make any toys let alone play with them so it felt good. I was finally successful fitting the blade of a paddle into it's handle, the old expression of large things into small holes came to mind. I put two screws in to hold it in place then was going to glue the leather back on when I decides to try it out. Why finish some thing if it would not be strong enough. A paddle and a hand are little competition so it needed to be on cheeks. A friend that I usually ask him to try out my new designs on his slave was not around and well I could not resist.

The house was quiet, so I dropped my pants and gave it a try. Not hard far less hard then if it was wielded by some one else. It had sting to it. I made sure by trying it on the other cheek and then pulled up my pants. That is when I felt that lovely after glow in my cheeks. It was so nice I had not felt that in such a long time. That warm sensation when the perfect stroke is delivered. The one that makes you just want so many more. Through this I have discovered a few things the first is my ass has not been spanked in such a long time that it is like one that is virgin to the paddle with all the sensations of a newbie. There is a perfect stroke the one that is a perfect balance between pleasure and pain it all depends on the situation and the sensation. That thisis some thing that I miss.

No comments: