drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Chrismas dress
I went shopping today for some fun kink at the dollar store. I found bells and ankle bells all sort of things. I was even breaking in my Santa thong at the time. So when I got home I made an arrangement with bells for my nipples and was working on what I would do for the bottom half of me when I took off my thong and low and behold unlike the Grinch's heart my penis shrunk three sizes and with all this hair looked like the protruding clit of a woman. Time does not make all things grow it seems so back to the drawing board for me see what else I can come up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment