drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Shaving and anal training( a love hate relation)

Shaving or being shaved has such a clean feel to it. When you have been hairy for a while and the first stroke brings back that baldness and cool feeling. Like skin being touch for the first time. I have always found the first shave almost a relief. The drudgery is the constant shaving afterwords. All right if some else does it but the tedium never mind the contortions to get to all places razor burn and lets not forget ingrown hairs. The time it takes and then the Dominant only notices if they you have left some thing behind. Being hairless is good for cleaning and does reduce slaves to child like creatures even though I am two hundred pounds and six foot it does emphasize child size things and ways. It is also good for wax play having hair stuck in wax is just not fun. Then again having hair opens other doors. You can style hair, if it is long enough braid it, dye it can also be used to torture some one. SO hair is not a bad thing and I have resolved not to shave until I am involved with a dominant. Yes I know that could mean I could have my pubic hair hanging below my pant cuff. So I love it when first done of some one else does it but it really gets tedious and off the list for now till some one tells me to put it back. So sort of a love hate relations.

Anal training I hate it I like the results and th strap on play the dildos and fingers but the training I hate. I do not know about others but my anus has a determination to return to size when not used a lot. I guess that is normal. It is just the starting over again. I know the pain involved, that stuffy feeling after about an hour of wearing a butt plug. That first pushes into the anus as it fights to keep the intruder out. Then once past that the uncomfortable feeling while you waits for you anus to snap around the base of the plug. Depending on the size you are using you feel relief then pain as this mass is inside of you. Some times I think my anus shuts so tight over the plug base that it will not help in the expelling of it. The only good thing about training is when the plug comes out like taking off ski boots a relief you cannot describe only experience. Why do I do it? Well with out training anal play can be a disaster. So that is back on my list of things to do on a daily.

The funny things that I have notice about these two things are: more straight females what to stick something up your ass then straight males. Another id that Dominants use not shaving as a punishment funny how the dominant mind works!

No comments: