That was the number on the clock that was left for my but plug training. I though it was good I had set it for 2 hours and I made it. Now problems doing the training by yourself are: Well, no punishment to taking it out if it is uncomfortable, none for it falling out and I doing the house work or sit and write depending on how I feel. I would hope that a dominant would be a little more evil in their thoughts on how I should occupy my self during this time. The other problem and Morningstar look away for this gas and peeing. It is hard to pee with this thing inside and then there is a build up of gas I might have to warn dominants to wear protective eye wear this thing could blow. Not really just it is something that I feel when it has been in for a while.
The good things: well when you put it back in after it falls out yummy what a delightful feeling. When a good song comes on and I am sitting wiggling to the beat that is so oooooooooo well. I tend to put on a lot of dance music with a heavy beat to it. Then there is walking around and if by chance some comes to the door I make sure I stand and chat for as long as they want all the time thinking it would fun to see the look on their faces it I told them I had to go and adjust my but plug. Having a but plug like being naked doing the house work becomes fun and challenging and god knows I love challenges.
SO goes my first day of re-training of my ass.
No comments:
Post a Comment