drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just some thing quisical


I was chatting late in to the night with a man from England last night his handle was The Professor. A nice man . Today I got an email about celebrating Mistress Plum's birthday , My first grade teacher (yes I remember all the way back then) was Mrs White . I think we have all had a Scarlet in our lives for me my first Domme. I took my first trainings in the lifestyle at the Green Door in Chicago. Madame Peacock was my music teacher and I met a Colonel but he did not have the mustard.

I have this feeling that my life is a game of clue. Hmmm bound and spanked by Miss Scarlet in the Attic well that here is hopping!

No comments: