Well The person must be driven by an insatiable need inflict their dominance and evil tortures up me. A couple would be best both being die hard dominants, caring far more for their pleasure than that of the slave. They would have to have experience and enjoy every aspect of a male slaves body and the torture that can be a flicked upon it. They would have to be of some means as a seclude spot at with a house to have naked slaves romping about . They must be of a group of friends that I could be loaned out to and use by at parties. They would have to be free now and then for two or three days to accommodate my needs for longer terms of slavery. As for the intensity . Well it is best if there is two or more that way every hour could be lived to the max. as fro their bodies well they unlike mine would have to be in perfect working order as that would be part of the humiliation for me to be used as a fuck toy for him and an pussy and ass licker for her. They would have to have physically stature to give at least the appearance of being able to overpower me and decent looking body proportions to height and the male must have at least six inches after all a master that cannot make me gag or feel his thrusts in my ass well just might not live up to my expectations
Of course they would have to drive me from here to there as I no longer drive and as I said they must have a seclude place. So they would have to drive me to their fount gate , strip me and tell me to walk the rest of the way no matter what the weather. Of course a lesbian pair of dominants would be wild all the work and pain with knowledge that two women were so disgusted with me that only they could satisfy each other , now that is humiliation !
Now of course every 55 year old slave with a small non functional penis , a bit of a beer belly and some health issues have lists of dominants wanting the chance to own them . That was sarcasm by the way.
I feel that my first experiences were of such intensity that only youth and being novice can provide. The demands for more by youthful dominants dwindles I find in the aging of both dominant and slave. The Dom slows, flogging and bondage can be as tiring on the Dom as exciting it is for the slave . The slave while the body ages retains the the delights of a youthful mind and with tough exterior to the rigors of slavery. Wanting to be brought higher to maintain the flight but angers easily at perceptions of a lazy Dom, at least for me.
Does this mean the end for dear drakor? It means perhaps that searching will not have the need in it, as before to find something at least close to my desires perhaps it means honing my writing of stories . It will mean that I will not search as much but allow fate to work it's ways and should something present it self no matter what it is I will take it with a the knowledge that all things are not the same no matter what label we affix to it.
Now a vacation for me I am off to the sea perhaps a mermaid for me I hear they love to tie a fellow up in seaweed a bondage material I have never had used on me before, I wonder what it is like to be flogged underwater .
Well leaving on Sat back some time after that be good all!
1 comment:
Bon voyage, drakor!
May your mermaid - and other wishes - come true. ;)
Angel :)
Post a Comment