drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

C.A.T.



Based on a blog from littleone and kaya

Yes those are my letters or word. I have heard of many acronyms, lovely well meant words and of course safe , sane , consensual. There are trilogies, sayings and all sorts of re-assurances given in the lifestyle.

The first is safe words , I like others do not use them I do not like to have to keep informing the dominant in the middle of a session how I am doing or rating strokes they should know what they are doing. I would not be tied to a cross if I did not trust them. If I was worried then I do not allow my hands or feet to be tied or hobbled a monster will not stop because of the word red or stop you mother fucker, so what is the use. The idea of a safe word well maybe it is used to persuade or to tempt some one not decided but it is up to me to consent if I am out witted but a crafty tongue well how is a safe word going to stop anything by the time you use it something has happened to cause it's use the stroke has fallen already so the word int that scenario is useless it will only stop further damage.

Safe and sane well how many sane people want to have their asses beaten, stuck with needles or to be cut for that mater how many people want to beat ass and cut some one. Well the only ones I can think of are in contact sports or the medical field so maybe we are not all in sane. Safe well you might use one but the lifestyle is bases on doing things that most would not consider safe not appealing. We constantly push limits more like test pilots so I would sort of throw out those words myself. Oh and safe is another word to lure in. How many Dominant put that in in when they meet you . It is like saying I like car racing but I start slowly is it not , not much chance of winning or finding the emotional release we all crave or stimulation by driving slowly.

so I decided to come up with an acronym my self it is CAT, consensual , ability and trust. If I do not consent it don't happen , if the Dominant in my opinion does not have the ability or I do not for what they want to try It don't happen. The last is trust if I do not trust it don't happen. When I slave for someone I am giving a hell of a lot of power , control and my health over to them with out trust in their ability I do consent that is it .

No comments: