drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, April 28, 2008

Gloomy Monday and old memories to brighten up the day

April showers yes we need them, but could we not have then at night lets say between midnight and 5 am . They would be so much nice then.

I have been under the weather for the past two weeks not up to par after tooth extractions and infections. So finding rain on a Monday just doe snot brighten my day. I did have some fun last Friday with old friends, onetime owners of me. A conversation came up about a new subbie. Like out of the box new. How difficult it is with newbies as they have no experience so like children their eyes are most of the time too big for their stomaches.

Showing frustration at times during the conversation bossy sub mentioned how everything she tried the sub would object to. I have a smile on my face I must have. Though not because I am a better slave but my first experiences as a slave were not as kind as he is receiving . I was given no safe word there was no negotiation or talking . I had answered an ad in the Apollo Police a French tabloid here for a male to clean house , reward for good jobs cp for poor ones. I sent away for the phone number called an d was immediately booked for the next day.When I arrive i was told to strip she chained my feet with a 8 inches of play in it them my hands one around my neck Lead to her bathroom I was told toe make it sparkle. She returned about 20 minutes later looked around then told me to get on all fours. The chain from my neck was secured around the toilet. Then she reached between my left arm and left leg and gripped my balls and penis. I thought to my self wow must have done a great job and here is my reward. She pulled down on my testicles as if she was drowning then started to wallop my ass with a ping pong paddle. There was no warm up no is that too hard no it was rapid fire and continued for what seem like and eternity. When I complained she said you came here because you like it now I have a bathroom that needs cleaning and you have twenty minutes to do it right. You said you were a slave this is what a slave gets. When I said I did not want to continue with this she informed me that I was not going anywhere till the work was done.

So that is why the smile I would love to see that dominants face now with hard limits , safe words and newbies . Oh did I go back it was at least five days when I could sit as the first session I ever had with an experience Dominant one that I had never met before lasted for three hours of cleaning pain and wondering if I would ever see the light of day again. She called me the following Tuesday when my Assistant told me the name of the person on the phone . I went into my office and was so ready to blast her I picked up the phone waited to her the click of my assistants phone hanging up ans said You have some nerve, she cut me short said tommor at 11 since you took so long to clean last time ans hung up the phone. Well let me tell you once bitten twice shy. No dam way. That was until the next mooing when I found my self standing in front of her door. I guess once bitten you become less shy .

So lucky newbies they do not have to lurk in dark clubs with hankie codes or having to decipher word codes or eye expressions . Good that they have safe words hard limits and there is more communication then you slave me master but hmm this might not be politically correct is the first experience as strong as in days gone by. When you fight so hard to overcome your fear of what is on the other side . Yes I had games of strip poker and dare in my youth but they did not carry the intensity of my first slave time to a Dominants. Certainly the fear was not there nor the same anticipation was present so I guess now a days are better. They allow more to join in in the past they might not have but I wonder if they ever get the rush that I did the first time.

No comments: