drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A waste of a Day

with all the snow outside had I been able to pay off the challenge I lost I might well have been shoveling naked for quite some time. So that is not bad I stayed warm at least. I found out that two Dommes that I know that do know each other will be in Cuba at the same time lets hope they do not meet and compare notes. An old friend made me laugh at a few suggestion she made and I would have to say that med me feel better.

So health is better a few sniffles and aches in muscles is about all that is left for the flu I was sick from last Thursday. I hope to get back to cleaning houses on Friday. I will wait and see on all other things but Cuba is a quandary . Is there a secret domme training school down there or maybe they all go there and compare notes and new techniques . Perhaps have guest speakers come in. I wonder what could be down there . I know sanctuary from slaves like me!

Poor things well hopefully nicely tanned and rested Dommes will come back in need of a slave, hey I can dream too and you have never seen me in a grass skirt have you?.

No comments: