I have several blogs some public but mostly private ones.Up to about a year ago I would write to the private blogs dis jointed thoughts and words. then taking what I felt was good I would post that to my public one or my shared ones. Trying to be open as I have always not been I opted out of the first step. The snow , hermit time that allowed me to ponder the out come of my blogs not impressed. Used mostly to tell the blogging world of what I was doing not what I was really thinking. So even though I thought of making naked snow angels I refrain from doing so today to reflect on my submissive side.
Revelation: I do not have one. I wish , how ever or I want to be enslaved!
I would have to say and many might well agree that I am not submissive in any way, at least not the interpretation of many in the lifestyle. I do not act like a puppy every time a Dominant enters the room, crawling on my knees begging to serve anything in leather, latex or black attire. I am polite I will talk to any one and will give respect but unless I feel the strength I need from a Dominant I do not submit. Dominants have to pay in a way for me. They must be willing to put in a lot of work to call me their slave. What I call brat behavior I would say is a way of my rebuffing those I do not feel strong enough before they try and to test to see how strong others are. Unlike a horse I feel I will never be trained fully nor broken. A horse once trained to accept a rider will do so, I will never get to the point of doing that I will accept a rider only if the rider forces me to each day they want to ride.
A session is not being dominated it is fun I will use the appropriate etiquette for the venue we are in. the build up , the session and then the flight are great fun but not domination. SO I do play with different Dominants quite willing to act the submissive for that time but it ends when the night or time does. As for looking for some one to submit to well I think I have come to a conclusion the only one I would submit to is one that is hunting for me for a real challenge. as for play sessions hell that I am always open to. As for those that wish to try go ahead but I have given you what you need to do to capture my slave soul now it is up to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment