drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Photos again

The old argument arises what to show on the profile and what photo to send out first. A lot are opposed to the wiggly bits and I understand why does not tell you much about the person or it tells you too much. Women have lovely breasts to flaunt, shapely buttocks to tempt, and sweet little pussy to expose. Men have hairy asses sometimes backs, men are not usually artful in their pictures if we have breasts well you really know how out of shape we are. So wiggly bits is what is left beside the face.

I went for my passport photos and discovered today, the one photo I will never show on a profile my passport photo. Perhaps on my Cloud profile one day if I want to look like a mass murder. Some one who has spent time in the big house and is looking for new meat. So I will be exposing all parts of me but my passport photos that is for sure. So until they allow me to smile then all you get is wiggly bits and a shaved ass that is the best I can do for you, oh and my back I liike my back.

No comments: