Well when you think it is okay to go back in the water. A surprise visit from Mistress Jade today gave me a thrill. A call came in asking if this was hermit time when I said yes the voice said I will be there in twenty minutes. Waiting was fun all the questions ran through my mind the main one being why was she coming. well opening the door in the starkers was a thrill she announced she was there to give me my overdue birthday spanks for the past two years. Producing a lovely looking flogger. Unfortunately I did not have enough time so we chatted while family came home. The chat lasted nearly 4 hours and was so much fun to catch up once again . The top hat was not there nor the corset just a lovely chat about a lot of things including my new swords ,Daggers and battle axes..
SO thanks for the chat , the surprise and the future promise of my birthday spanks I just hope it will be for only two years and not three. Ha ha ha. I look forward to the next surprise visit
I love teasing Dommes.
No comments:
Post a Comment