So a description is in order I think Green laced panties and white stay up nylons.

Not only humiliating though some like the feel but painful for certain types of men. Men that are lest than well endowed and circumcised.
The less well endowed part forces the head of the penis do be confronted by the evil openings between the lace. The lack of fore skin allows the sensitive skin to be forced into direct contact with the vicious thread that makes the pretty design. After wearing the panties from hell for only a few minutes I discover that the panties have a mind of their own and are trying to enter the only exit only part of my body. While leaving a lacy imprint on my manhood. This is just plain nasty. Let alone that my balls feel like oranges being puree or squeezed like when you rice potatoes. And I swear they new a man was buying these panties for himself. I think they used wire in stead of thread

SO my advice any circumscribed short dick men go for satin no lace or wear a condom actually duct tape I think is nice than wear these evil things for the next five hours it does not remind you constantly how nasty it is just at the end. Hey am I not supposed to be a naked painter ????????????
2 comments:
Addendum:
It is now 1 pm the panties and nylons are gone back to the safety of the bag. My anatomy has at best shrunk more from the pain and pressure. There is a faint design n the head of my penis and my balls are enjoying the freedom that lace does not provide.
A nasty thing I did not mention before is that I did shave so not to have hairs pulled upon by the rubber of the stay ups. However putting a rubber grip on freshly shave areas causes an effect of have skin removed when they were taken off in haste by me.
So now I have a nice little imprint of the rubber on my thighs. a feeling that the skin is gone from that design, a penis that I swear has retreated inside and a discomforting of movement by my testicles trying to find their proper position one that does not feel as it they are being squeezed through the netting of lace.
Yes I have to say if only for the pain it was fun. I also found that for some reason I had better posture and certainly kept my stomach in . I would have to say my spelling improved though that is not a good enough reason to continue my selection for Hermit time today. I think I will revert to what a friend said last night " you are supposed to be in the nude" and leave it there.
But you know I did not look half bad my opinion of course! what is yours?
I wonder where you put away the panties and stay-ups?
Personally I thought they looked rather pretty on you. ;)
Now let's see if you find this comment buried in this sea of blog posts! :-P
Post a Comment