I have respect for house work for slaves. As they busy picking up the dust and dirt around their Masters feet there is a certain humiliation about it. So it serves the slave to do so be put in a position where there is such a clear definition between castes. SO both parties benefit by this form of play that I wonder why there are so many that do not take up the offer of slave work no strings attached.
So many times on a chat with other slaves and subs they dearly would love this yet Dominants seem to be reluctant to accept the work. Now I do not think I am something to be looked at when cleaning and can understand why some do not choose me to play with for many reasons. What I do to understand here is a chance to get some true slavery out of some one where if you do not like the work you get to give them a whipping something you do not find often in this politically correct time. When else with contractors or cleaners can you get them to do it over and over until you are satisfied with the work?
You would think that that is the ying and yang of the lifestyle at least part of it. So I would like to know why? Now discount those that have a slave to do those things for them there are others that do not so I ask them why not pick up a male or female house cleaner where the only payment is to see them naked as they go about their work or to beat them if they do not live up to your expectations?
No comments:
Post a Comment