I have offer my services of server, maid , practice dummy to the Montreal branch of the Femdom Society. Any Dominant that knows me can ask for my services and Mistress Lisa and Jade, Lady Grey eyes have in the past and I think I have served them adequately. Any one in the Montreal area that knows where I live could show up on a day I am spending as Hermit time and they would have a naked slave standing before them. I have profiles on most services in the area including Ontario. I love to chat and to serve. So really all a Dominant need do is chat with me for a little while and I become very open to play. SO all some one needs to do really is ask. A challenge is different.
A challenge is like running your hand in a water that could have piranhas. The excitement of maybe getting caught.Wrestling with a dog until you get that hard bite it just amuses me . So should no one win or contacts me is not the point . The point is I do not know if my hand will come out with all my fingers. So the whole concept amuses me the interest generated is really nice but it is the chance of getting bitten that is the most fun
No if some one wins that I do not like well that will test my abilities as a slave perhaps but as a prisoner you might not like the guard but do you have a choice? So serving or being a prisoner to some one I dislike well in a strange way make it even better. If they win and collect or do not collect I win. If they collect I get to be a prisoner for 168 hours, which means Punishments , humiliation, menial chores perhaps I might even be told to drop the soap in the shower and then have to pick it up without bending my knees . If they win but do not collect I have caused them to think and question and strive but like the good thief escapes into the night without punishment for the theft of their time.
Ah safety! The lifestyle to me has always meant how far can you go. Sane and safety were not words that I was taught with when it came to the lifestyle. Personal responsibility was you check out things , trust was if you did not trust you did not play.Shared belief was when in a private group you felt you could play with any one as there was a code that the Dominant s of the house or party ran with and those surpassing them were chastised for it. Now there seems to be no common ground or rules the only are safe , sane and consensual. Three very nice words but no common meaning to any one. Words that can be describe in degrees or levels have no business in a lifestyle that causes pain for fun. All that said none of us know any one. Until the talking and chatting and first meetings and first play can we say we have scratched the surface. So with no private groups around that play or Houses of service that sort of guarantee who is on the other side of the whip and that only when play is taking place there. All you have is a feeling. Now how many fantasies in the lifestyle include a form of kidnapping , rape , imprisonment torture or punishment . All we like is dangerous i think that is what we like the ultimate
surrender of letting go and the only person to blame if it goes wrong really is ourselves. So yes precautions will be taken just not until some one wins the dam thing then the excitement of getting caught or getting away will be mine to enjoy. The picture is the closest that I have for a uniform for a prisoner see the cuffs and ankle cuffs well you can always paint strips if you want.
No comments:
Post a Comment