First off lets talk about jiggly bits. Female slaves post pictures flashing pussy , tits and ass. Wide open legs and cheeks showing more that most doctors haves sen. A male slave dangles his thing and there is uproar . Well in my case dangle might not be a good word. Now I prefer to show my back and ass as they are better looking than my face and jiggly bits but hey lets get some complains about pussy shots.Well at least the untrimmed ones.
Now a female slave just posts I am a slave and hungry Dominants will flock to her . A male slave has to post his life history what he is into , what type of services he can provide, how long he can last , how big is he and how available is he to run errands. I have never seen in a profile that a female slave offers to run errands.
When I get ads in the male for bondage gear the female models get all this great stuff to wear males a leather thong perhaps a chest harness. Toys well females got men beat there .
The last indignation got on to adult game sites and you find women tied up so you can tease then , other hanging from the ceiling . Where are the male slaves games. Where is the guy with his jiggly bits to be tug on and tortured. Surely there is one female out there that could write a game with a male being spanked.

Is this really what I believe not really just had nothing else to write about this morning to much time thinking up a challenge .
No comments:
Post a Comment