Well the last challenge was to see if anyone was reading my blog. If I got a response I would dress in different stages of women's clothing . Appearing in public on a very quiet street at night for the pleasure of the winner along with being their slave for a 24 hour period. Wearing women's clothing not really a highlight sort of embarrassing for me. Luckily the Domme that won the challenge was too sick to collect . Luckily !
Now I said a while ago that I would offer another challenge because some felt it unfair that I did not give enough time hey you do know what the word means right to be challenge . SO I have to come up a challenge that would be interesting for the Dominants to want. So in the past year I have offered two stated and several implied challenges and have lost only one. I would say my average is about 95% pretty good considering the emails I get saying how some would love to get hold of my butt and other parts just to teach me a good lesson. Now some are too far away and some I guess did not read that day and the brat got away again.
So what to offer hmmm how about a choice the first . One captive for a week. A prisoner of your desires house work cooking and serving and there to be punished for the crime of being a brat . 168 hours of confinement in you apartment or house. The only stipulation beside hard limits must be consecutive nights and once in the prisoner is not released until the sentence is over. Of course the sentence will be carried out when you have the time for it no expiry date on the offer. Now the answer to the first of five questions will be due February fifth before midnight of that day. You must email me with the name of the mythological being that enjoys notoriety around my birthday?
The rest of the answers to the questions will be in my blogs so I suggest you read the past 5 and all the rest as wrong or late answers will mean elimination. So you have to get all five right to win the challenge. as for second or third prize I will think on those. As for those outside of Montreal well I will extend up to 500 klm as long as there is a bus that runs from Montreal to there we can talk on that .
SO there you go I think I have made it fair and include some that could not collect from past challenges . Not bad for a Brat I think you almost have a chance.
Check my comments section for updateds until the next question.
6 comments:
Seems as if Alt has had a few hits and already a question. Yes I will work outside naked in decent weather I was asked if I would be on a chain gang naked so yes but far from neighbors and public view like on a Farm or secluded house or cottage with a really private yard. Now I am a little bit worried but "whew" no one has yet answer the first question
ok truthfully i don't need to ask you questions about what you will or won't do...... after all that just doesn't make any sense.. the Dominant who wins .. wins .. pointe finale !!
BUT the questions i do have .. have to do with this blog entry and the contest itself......
1) if answers are posted in the comments section.. doesn't that make it easier for everyone ?? i think the questions should be answered privately - say by email.....
2) i may be having a blond moment here.. but i don't feel the challenge was explained that well... "The rest of the answers to the questions will be in my blogs so I suggest you read the past 5 and all the rest as wrong or late answers will mean elimination."
are you saying the answers have already been given...... but not the questions???
3) and the deadline of Feb 5th is for the first question?? There is going to be a deadline for each question??? (that's a bit confusing no??)
4) and are you going to post publicly all the correct answers and who won??? and how do we know you aren't going to cheat??? or chicken out??
morningstar (owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/
You must email me the answer to th efirst question you will be email the other questions as you get them right or wrong.
To number two yes some answers are in the blogs I have written .
To number three there must be a deadline sort of an elimination you do not get th next question till you have answer the previous.
At the end I will post the correct answers and if there is a winner I will post that also .
Thank yo for your help in making this a fair contest.
i think i may have come up with yet another problem with your challenge......
you don't have a link with your email address on this blog...... setting the Dominants up to fail automatically are you??? are you cheating???!!!
morningstar (owned by Warren)
Only one answer please, as for costs i cover the cost of transportation Dominants supple food and water.
Contact me at gmail.com use the handle drakor66 and put in the subject line answer to challenge.
Please remember i am a brat and play by brat rules so I have devised this for you to fail at with that in mind the marketed answer might not be the right one it most likely will be the obscure one,good luck
Post a Comment