drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Sunday, November 11, 2007

SOme Dominants actually read

Just a quick blog to say i have Dominants that read. Miss read my blog on tasks alone and sessions with my owners. I used a reference to washing the floors with a butt plug in and having a leash attached to my balls washing her floors while she beat my ass. It was meant to show that it is more intense to be with them then doing tasks at my house.

So today my session that usually starts after the house is clean. Started when i walk in the door and it lasted for close to 3 hours i will blog more on all that happened later today or tomorrow. I just wanted to say wow this was fun. That said i will watch now what i use to emphasize a point in the future when writing my blogs. i do not wish to give too many ideas to an evil mind like Miss. i am sure her mind is fertile enough to keep session interesting for some time to come.

No comments: