drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

What is the hardest thing to take

Well after Sunday's session I wanted to blog right away but did not I waited to see alpha sub blog. There I saw pictures of my private shown to the world . I also read the cold words used to describe my privates. I felt like piece of meat that the did not live up to expectations due to size and ability to take the pain of me have my penis throttled using a leather covered paddle that I had made. Made for a totally different area of the body the ass where the heavy thumps of it could be absorbed a little better. Let alone that I was whacked on my scrotum but my penis was bound so that the head bore all the brunt of the strokes.

Pictures , words, pain and humiliation I have taken but what is the worse thing, what is the hardest thing to take? Suppressing, I do not wish to to point her in a direction so I am conscientiously not saying anything about my wishes or desires. we have talked a lot before I accepted to journey with her she if anyone knows me inside and out. So far she has done an amazing job considering she always said she could not hurt a fly I would not change anything. SO I do not want to write in my blog anything in my blog that will in any way change what she is doing .

That desire that all subs , slaves get when they have had a taste they want a feast, has awoken in me. Yes I know this is sort of what I did not want to do but you can only hold so much inside. It is not really giving my fantasies, nor directions or how to instruction more a wish for it to continue.

What am I really trying to say well Oliver said it best "may I have more please".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Every sub will understand that feeling... but how many actually get tht more in a satisfactory way?
Not me... never...

Anonymous said...

Wow it is really interesting to read of this journey. To read of your experiences from both sides, and to be privileged to read littleone's (erm, alphasub's) descriptions of your time together... very lucky. Thank you for your words.

milla