Last weekend I cleaned but did not play wit alpha sub. I have been fighting a cold and just was not up to it. That said I had a wonderful time cleaning the house. It is a simple time for me when I have something that starts and finishes such as cleaning. I can loose myself in thought or concentrate hard on what I am doing. During that time I am still treated as the house boy the tone is at best some thing to be tolerated conversation is limited, pleasant but limited as I have work to so. I do not think it would be appreciated if I stood around yakking and take four hours to clean. I think parts of me would pay dearly for that error in judgment whether or not I was feeling under the weather. If I am good enough to be there I should do the job properly.
So it was a pleasant time as I feel the job was done properly. Alpha sub took the time to verify the cock collar I had made with the usual comments on size . The funny thing is that she did not break routine at all . I entered and stripped put on my thong and then sought her out to put my collar on. I knelt she placed it on me then told me to remove the thong so she could try out the collar. It was then she pointed out that I had miss some hair in my shaving . this was done in front of Sir so a little more embarrassing along the normal comments on what she has to work on, this size of my penis. It was not a great start to the day but after cleaning I felt better and back in the graces of alpha sub.
Now some of my thoughts when cleaning was sort of re-enforce by an incident alpha sub related to me last night . I was told how my wish list almost was presented to a vanilla with some documents. Not something I would want but it was not excluded in negotiation . So was this a mind fuck? As I have been seen by a sub that seemed to enjoy ripping tape off of me I would not put this pass alpha sub. To see how I would react to the mind fuck. One of the dreads of most slaves and subs is discovery . Accidental or planned now matter who you are if you are standing naked in front of someone you did not expect there is embarrassment. Now in my house when I have my hermit time I have a towel in certain areas of the house . alpha sub does not allow such privileges. So what happens should the door bell ring? When I am upstairs well I am sort of hidden and if told to could go into the bathroom or something . When I am on the main floor well lets say a deer caught in the highlights . There is just no place to run once the door is opened. I doubt if I could freeze and no one would notice a man in a thong and mostly naked sort of stands out when every one else has clothes on , doesn't he?
Now a comment on just how evil someone mind can be . alpha sub had me make a collar for my penis. she has told me that she wishes to attach a lease I would guess she wants to lead me around on this. Now the problem with loosing myself deep in thought when cleaning is realization of what this means. Having a leash attached to the penis directs attention to the area where leash meet collar. So i feel she is thinking on presenting the lack of size first. Certainly being lead around a club like this will embarrass the hell out of me . As she is quite adept at embarrassing me with her blogs, emails and comments when we are together I sort of fear this next level. It is one thing to have some one say he is a pain slut sort of an honour on how much I can take by every time I pass some one on the street with a smirk on will it be because of shared humour or knowledge of my anatomy!
Perhaps loosing one self in thought is not a good idea! Much better not to have build up of what could happen before something actually happens . Congratulation, you have unbalanced the quiet peace I was attaining, the getting to know what to expect.
No comments:
Post a Comment