drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Friday, August 17, 2007

slave hmm




Funny how things are you have a concept all very wild in your fantasies yet reality does not feel the same.

A slave by my definition negotiates once then anything in the contract that has been accepted is fair game and cannot be questioned by the slave. Equally so hard limits. well I have taken on a new position , as house boy with a couple I have known for years in and out of the lifestyle. Now when I apply my slave ideas to this I have constantly said it is your right I cannot question it is in the contract.

So I read the blog of the alpha sub who is mostly in charge of me. She posted pictures of our session today. She has the right to do so with asking me as long as my face does not appear. Suddenly seeing myself displayed like that gave new meaning to the word humiliation. When I read her blog my knees close and put pressure on my testicles in excitement caused by a realization that my rights are gone in this matter. More than that is she has always said she could not humiliate some one easily yet her way of writing made me feel quite small you could say.

It has been said that when a sub changes roles slightly they do so with vim and vigor. Wanting to do it perfectly they strive harder. I would have to say without giving it a lot of thought she has manged to make me feel more like a slave then some other dommes who have this as a specialty. SO an unexpected bonus for me. All it took her was a few emails , one session and a blog. Oh and the other thing she did what she read in the contract and has given me what I had asked for , very little say in what happens. She makes a statement , and does not ask it it is okay she just does. Yes I always thought that is what a Domme is supposed to do be eh, controlling and enjoy themselves at the expense freely give by the slave

So my congratulations, from a slave that has a sort of a red face on the inside you could say

No comments: