drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hey feels like fall and a new position


Everyone is out of the house today so my normal attire for the day is an apron. If it was sunny out I would be tanning in th buff. Rain a light rain one you would expect in a forest. A quiet rain you could say with a cool breeze.

Now sitting around in an apron does allow you to feel the temperature so much better. There is always a day that symbolizes the change from hot summer days to warm fall days and this is it . today the goosebumps of being almost naked came did not come from excitement of being seen but from a breath. A breath of cool air. I have always enjoy running naked through a snow storm or rolling in snow. But the day of change I do feel it. Perhaps accustomed to the warmth of the sun.

As my service of a naked cleaner is doing okay and I have just accepted a post of house boy. Do they get to wear a fur lined apron , or do we have to rely on hot wax to keep warm. I personally think an apron is a good idea keeps things out of the food when serving and we would not want to have inappropriate parts burnt would we.Another dilemma is that I have to wear a thong and collar for the cleaning part of the position . which is fine for me. The question i have is am I suppose to answer the door like that, it would be part of the service side I guess, perhaps an apron might be a better idea not to scare away the postman that is .No I do not think they want as full of an uniform as this photo of course greeting a young attractive oriental women might spur me on but ,no I will keep that suggestion to myself.

All the fun of starting a new postition and wanting to impress.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

i don't know drakor.. but it would seem to me if you are cleaning a house and doing a good job.. you should work up a fairly good sweat.. so why would you need fur lined anything???

morningstar (owned by Warren)