drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fantasies vs dreams




In my fantasies I have wild creatures dressed in leathers doing wild things to me. As I would guess most of us do. We pick the pinnacle's of our desires and plunk then into our day dreams. they are of perfection as we see it. They inflict upon us those desires that are not spoken off to others except the closest of friends. Yet have I met such a creature nor do I think the reality of one like this would really give me what I am missing .




Then we have our dreams. Locked deep inside and released only when we sleep . They reflect some thing else I believe, not our wishes or what we or wish others to perceive them to be. This is where the nasties come out to play. When I dream of the lifestyle she never appears he does!

He has different faces some female some male all from my past. My fifth grade teacher one women that I hated I dream of now and then. I am back in the hallowed halls of grade school in my dream. Yet I am of a much older age. There naked stretched across the teachers desk. With her standing tapping that bloody 16 inch ruler of hers. Then there is a rival that I was not able to squash to my liking, again naked this time lead by him in chains mocked by mutual friends male and female. Last two bosses from one of my last jobs. Nasty in real life and worse in my dreams. Again naked,sexual service, spanking and humiliation all involved.

When my day dreams are over i feel excited a bit but when my dreams are over! I feel drained almost if I have play a hard game of football and lost. Mentally and some times physically wasted would be a good word for it. A question I ponder often is which really is closest to my desires. Are fantasies made up of only nice feelings and yes pain can be a nice feeling. Do our dreams merely state how we felt about a situation or a person? Are the true dark desires shown to us when we have the least control?

Do I expect a revelation? no I merely enjoy trying to understand. The questions this action always generates continue the quest so it is like a perpetual machine I have enough for this lifetime to keep my gray matter working. Of course if that blond shows up at my door I hope it is the day I open it naked!

No comments: