drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, August 27, 2007

Best time of the year


The fall means to me order. I start preparations for winter. Areas are put into order to accept all that must be bought in . The summer days e of lazing around the pool are soon becoming memories. I enjoy the solitude that the fall brings the house empties with those returning to school and work. I no long have the clutter of bodies to work around. I just have my quiet day to do what must be done to keep the household functioning for the ill winds of winter .

So it is a restful time for me, right now. I re-charge and focus on special events, Thanks giving, Halloween and then Christmas. I look forward to the first snow fall then the first storm of the year. I plan when to put the garden to sleep and empty the pool

I look forward to birthday spanks and naked snow angels. Walks in winter storms and play parties. I look forward to serving at the New years day open house of Sir and alpha sub. My God look at that it is Easter and then summer where did the winter go. I better get out of this field of dreams before the harvester comes by and i have no more wheat to hide in.

No comments: