drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, August 13, 2007

Are all male Doms


I have a feeling of the male species of Dominant that they listen with their penis. As long as they can contrive what you are sayig into what they want to hear it is fine. The problem occurs when they cannot change the meaning of your words.

I was asked by a Dom ( signed his email master so already has my eye brow raised) to tell me what a slave was. I said in my email Dominant says slave does. Since a slave puts their whole trust in their Dom to take care of them except for hard limits, as far as safety and health is concerned. I said if he had a group of friends over and wanted me to service them. Then that is what I do. He came back saying he did not want a slut that sells their ass around town.

Well little boy what you do with a slave is up to you but I would not be the one sell my ass around town would I if I was owned the owner could if they wanted. SO if the Owner decides not to then the slave does not. Not wishing to cast aspersions at a dom but take you hand off your dick a little while will ya and read what is in the email. In the old days when you sent a letter they would have to use two hands to turn to the next page at least.

SO for those would be owners of this sluts ass please read the whole profile. So many put that in their profiles perhaps they should take their own advice and read what is sent to them not just the words they think they hear. You do not get a slave from day one you must prove you can be this slaves maser first so before dreams of granduer lets learn how to crawl first

2 comments:

morningstar said...

It seems to me.. more and more..that people are misreading emails, ads, blogs, just misreading the written word! Do they all need to go back for some remedial work on writing and reading??

i don't think so........ i am wondering perhaps if some just need to slow down..... question before jumping to conclusions.. and in most cases - be it Dom or sub - stop thinking the world revolves around them...... sometimes other people have different ideas.. it would be nice to ask about them.......

ok i am finished rambling

morningstar (owned by Warren)

drakor66 said...

Oh if I can rant you can ramble hey was that not a Zeppelin song?