
Once removed the absence of them gives a feeling of vulnerability. I have always felt this every time I remove them in front of a Dominant. The wildest time is when I know they have been removed totally from access. A helplessness comes over me when I see them being taken out to a car or put out in a bag in the middle of a yard. Knowing the only two ways of getting them back is to endure what the Dominant wants or to leave the safety of the house , home , apartment or room.
I do not know if others feel this way or if they get comfortable with their nakedness, I do not. Yes I put on as if I do but every I hear "strip " the feeling of humiliation of being naked in front of others that are fully dressed puts me into slave mode. The feeling of being less than others takes over. So the strong personality shown is trying to deflect my vulnerability. I so want to cover up what is so evidently exposed. It works well until a bit of verbal humiliation is used and then like my manhood I shrink into the shame of being less than those that control me. The exact place that I want to be when I sub or slave to someone. This has only be found out by only a few Dominants mostly the newbies the ones that have a lot of evil thoughts, like to tease and the desire or need is pent up in them to show who is in control.
I think it stems back from my first experience of
loosing at strip poker and being held captive by three older girls. If you want the definition of evil just give three teenage girls free control over a brat that teased them until I was naked in front of them. It was frightening , thrilling and humiliating. That is the feeling to some degree, what I feel with a Dominant that knows how to not only remove my clothes but my armor as well. Surprising how few Dominants realize that almost any can control me just by being a little verbally assertive, derogatory just put me in my place and I become very compliant.
1 comment:
i do believe .. dear drakor.. that i have caught the essence of your submissiveness in my latest story (to be posted on Friday)... and please note i have not gone back and edited it.. or touched it up in anyway.. it remains as it was when i submitted it to Sir for approval.....
i do believe it will be an interesting read for you.....
morningstar (owned by Warren)
Post a Comment