drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Monday, April 16, 2007

Private blog maybe

Well Bertrand the challenge proved sadly that I was right so you do not get your prize sorry could have been fun. Only three did read my blog in the allotted time two did not respond but told me in emails that they read it but did not collect by using the phrase. Mistress Lisa and littleone are friends, Mistress Jade was the only one to respond from the Femdom Society so the blog is not doing what I had hoped it to do. A showcase for me to expose myself to those that seek slaves. Yes I got a good amount of hits but did I start the blog to get hits or give out information on my self. So I am going to remove the counter to start and see if my writings get back to what I want I will then leave it open if not I might just turn it into a private blog with only invited guest . Why? I want to be used by a Dominant and put through my routine for them not for counter hits.

Truly Bertrand you are one of the few that contacted me through this medium though I am grateful for your friendship. Most of the ones that did read well I see often any way and those that touch base occasionally well do they really need the rantings of an old slave . So for the next while I will be thinking about it and write a bit just for me .

1 comment:

morningstar said...

as the saying goes.. 'great minds think alike'.........

i puzzled over what to write today and decided to just start again....

maybe tomorrow i will post train pics as i have been home all day with a freaky furnace (finally discovered the thermostat needed some new batteries et voila - no more freaky furnace)

or maybe Sir will send me a pic or two of the mummification..

but whatever comes out of this muddled brain will be for me .. not the stats...

morningstar (owned by Warren)