Well here I am again to see if my demands on a sub are too extreme. So the profile I will post will be as follows:
slave definition : one negotiations, in the beginning once done and limits are set then what the Dominant says I do.
What I offer.
Very simple I feel I will not become emotional with the dominant but will serve in all facets of being owned. I will perform household duties , acting as servant ,maid , house boy or char person. They will have total ownership of my bdsm life ie: sessions, punishments. Command over all my orifices and body. I will serve and service my Dominant and any they wish me to, with out prejudice to race or sex. I will hold at least one day a week completely for them and any other time that my vanilla life does not need. In the presence of my Dominant I will be , naked , in chains, cross dressed or in any mode of dress or uniform that is required of me. I shall not challenging nor offer suggestion to them unless they ask me for it.
The Dominant can rent me or sell me or my services under the afore-mentioned conditions and limits.
Feel free to comment tell me if this is straight forward if it misleads or hides my intentions . Perhaps I can be the slave that I want and through service satisfy my own needs.
1 comment:
drakor..
well to start off .. the teacher in me sees a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
the sub in me sees ... well maybe too much information?? IF i am a Dom i would want to negotiate loaning my sub out.. not have my sub tell me that they would do that.. i don't know it sounds.. well .. a bit forward?? (for lack of a better word)
Other than that it is fine.. states what you are looking for and will do..
morningstar (owned by Warren)
Post a Comment