Yes being used as a table in such a fashion would cause embarrassment and the writing is a very effect way to put one in his place. Objectification yes that would be on thing that would cause me embarrassment also the offering of my ass to anyone who passed well if that is not embarrassing I would guess you have a lot more experience than I
Being used by Multiple Dominants as a punishment toy would bring a spectacular enjoyment on my part but they would have to be very good in the humiliation department to embarrass me in this situation but hey worth a try.
Kissing ass in front of others or rimming yes embarrassing. It has always been of symbol of extreme submission for me. In a group setting it would prove even greater humiliation . As a sub when I am in a session I can accept the punishment as if I am a prisoner fighting back and holding on to my dignity but kissing and worse rimming there is no holding back if you are doing it you are a slave you have given everything up and have no dignity yes humiliating.

Yes again with the ass I would guess it is the area that has the greatest suggestion of submission. Having a finger up my ass wiggling around for the enjoyment of others
in front of others yes very close to the top of the list for embarrassing above that would be to be taken with a strap on. Worse, all the above but with a Dom involved.
I had some photos done and it was with a Dom and it was embarrassing and think he knew it and had a little fun in my embarrassment.
Well there you have it not too graphic I will leave that to your imagination and to my fantasies. Just somethings I think about .
2 comments:
soooooooooo i was right !!! humiliaton and carrots.. well sort of carrots.. for us it is like a code right???
and picture taking caused some embarassement eh?? and you THINK Sir enjoyed the embarassement?? you THINK?? .. duh!!!
morningstar (owned by Warren)
I sure did and always enjoy taking pictures of embarASSed subbies..
Sir,
Owner of a digital camera and video and also morningstar
Post a Comment