drakor at his best

drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hmmmmph



Waiting is such a pain. Negociations, chats and emails perk the curiosity but tend to make frustration grow. A few weeks ago I had a strange experience in a photo session. It had been a while since I have done anything subbie. The feeling was strange but fun. Now there is the waiting, a waiting to have release.

SO what to do self flagellation hmm fun at first but sort of boring after a while, cleaning my house naked hmmm yep that has gone stale, the mailman is now a man used to be a women. And with the meter outside now I would have to time being outside nude sunbathing when he or she came and not knowing the time they pas could prove difficult and is it worth it.

Well now I am left to fantasies and awaiting emails. I now have a camera but what good if there is no one watching and commanding. I guess I just have to leave the doors unlocked leave my clothes locked away. Clean my house in strange and ridiculous positions. Of course my luck a vision impaired preacher will come in and talk to me of eternal torment and punishment. And where do I go for that ?

2 comments:

morningstar said...

i know i shouldn't laugh .. so i will giggle instead ok??? poor you.. waiting is hell ain't it??

LOL oh i am sorry i just keep having this picture of a painting job .....

morningstar

CLoud said...

was that the one that got smeared because of your anatomy or where you could notlook directly at me hmmmm.