So I am experimenting with a construction material that is very bendy but also strong we will see if you hear a noise form a certain sub weeeeeellllll maybe it is time to switch back Dom hmmmm.
drakor at his best
I know one is enough I prefer using two hands thank you
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Times like these
At times like these inbetween relations in our lifestyle i get fidgety. No one to play with anxious and all so I make toys at this time. I devise new ways of inflicting joy on others. I have made some of my best toys when I feel like this. Seldom have i ever have them used on me. Things made at this time tend to be a little extreme or painful shall we say. You just have to ask morningstar. When I was in Dom mode I made some paddles that Sir broke on morningstar's posterior with out as much as a flinch from her. Then when in this sub not getting any sessions I made a hybrid a cross between a crop and a cane. I know when Sir uses it because of the noise I hear from mornigstar a few miles away.
So I am experimenting with a construction material that is very bendy but also strong we will see if you hear a noise form a certain sub weeeeeellllll maybe it is time to switch back Dom hmmmm.
So I am experimenting with a construction material that is very bendy but also strong we will see if you hear a noise form a certain sub weeeeeellllll maybe it is time to switch back Dom hmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ummmmmmmmmmm wiggle wiggle... and when will the prototype be ready??
morningstar (owned by Warren)
Post a Comment