
I was in conversation with a friend, a Dom when we started to talk about my search for a Domme. All was good until I mentioned the idea of serving a Dom/Domme couple. He would not touch the subject . i was not trying to get him to Dom me it was just
something I have been toying with when I saw what i think was homophobia.When i dom the slave serves who I wish them to no questions as when I am a sub I serve who ever my dominant tells me to. i have put my trust in my Dominant they have the responsibility y that I am safe but other than that when commanded i would have to serve any they desire Domme/Dom/sub or slave without question.

So I found it amusing that in the lifestyle there is still a division between female and male and that some Doms choose only the female for service. No disrespect intended I just found it funny that a Dom would refrain from Domming a male where I do not think that if the opportunity arises a Domme would really have a problem with domming a female. Go figure Mars and Venus all over again/

Of course there are those males that have a kinkier side to them .
2 comments:
Are there pink panties until Homer's kilt I wonder like yours??
Sir,
Owner of morningstar
well Sir I think if homer wears anything it must be a thong with a bell on it
Post a Comment